Talent is borderless!
With this mindset, Cooptalis Group is supporting companies with their talent acquisitions and nearly 5000 candidates with their mobility projects, all around the world.
In the same spirit, Cooptalis Vietnam is currently looking for a for one of our clients, PHP System Developer (M/F) for a leading European game company, based in Vietnam.
- Work on global solutions and templates for other programmers, as well as preparing papers for those solutions/templates.
- Implement and manage various APIs that are used by games, apps, websites, and backends.
- Working with the System team to resolve issues, repair bugs in core classes, and improve/optimize the system.
- Help other teams (Ecommerce and Production) on common APIs, modules, templates and optimize the systems.
- Respond to support inquiries from other teams (Ecommerce, Production, etc.), explaining business reasoning behind systems, and troubleshooting challenges with them.
- Deploy and monitor services in Amazon Web Services (Docker containers and AWS-specific services), internal Kubernetes cluster. To work with CI/CD pipelines
- Report to Ecommerce System Manager/Ecommerce Producer
- Learn and constantly stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies.
- Strong at PHP and MySQL skills
- Experience with web service, APIs design and integration, proficient with code versioning tools such as SVN & Git
- Familiar with PHP Framework & strong understanding of OOP, Design Patterns
- Result-orientation, work accuracy, careful/responsible attitude to interact with live-op system
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good English (reading and writing)
- Reliability and autonomy, self-learning and adaptability to new technologies
- Tet and other performance bonuses
- WFH is available during times of Covid-19; monthly allowance to cover electricity, Internet and even physically, mentally support policies
- Dynamic workplace environment with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born
- Various training opportunities with experts
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace, and a Gaming Area